Monday, November 8, 2010

Day 1 - November 2, 2010

Mark
Worst:
I had to talk to J. R. at work today. (the guy's a tool)
Best:
1) Alyssa got up on time and was ready to go to school.
2) Alyssa was good for the most part.
3) Julie didn't have to work late.
4) I didn't have to work tonight.
5) I got to vote today.


Alyssa
Worst:
Kids in AVID (her college prep elective) calling me names.
Best:
1) Started book report that's due in two days.
2) Getting to hear that I can do a photography class.
3) Eating lunch with Summer - that was really fun!
4) Learning about the what I'm grateful for photo collage.
5) Trent gave me a big hug & kiss when Mark went to turn in his vote.


Trent
Worst:
Having 4 diarrhea diapers.
Best:
1) Getting to eat a bubblegum flavored sucker.
2) Getting to play with toys at Dr.Laurance's(MFT to Mark and I) office.
3) Watching Daddy play Mario on Wii.
4) Reading 5 or 6 books tonight instead of 3.
5) Sitting on Mommy's lap, eating toast, drinking juice, and watching Special Agent Oso.


Julie
Worst:
A pregnant patient and her husband came in tonight whose two children were going to be about 14 months apart. I commented, "Wow. You guys are going to be tired." She got upset, and said that no one ever reacts positively to that information. (Insert foot in mouth here)
Best:
1) Being able to see Mark in the middle of the day at our Dr.Laurance appt.
2) Finishing making my list of expiration dates at work.
3) Dr. Laurance telling us that we're really good parents.
4) Seeing Alyssa get excited over the photo collage.
5) Trent & Alyssa telling me "i love you" repeatedly in the car on my way to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment