Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 7 - November 8, 2010

Mark
Worst:
Waking up before my alarm went off.
Best:
1) Getting home at a decent hour.
2) Getting a good night's sleep last night.
3) Children being relatively good.
4) Getting the sound to work on the video player.
5) Not having a lot to catch up on at work.


Alyssa
Worst:
Getting picked on at school.
Best:
1) Watching Shrek with my brother.
2) It being a short day at school.
3) Readng Chicks Chicka Boom Boom to my Trent twice.
4) Getting to eat a chocolate pumpkin for dessert.
5) Seeing Naomi outside of my window.
6) Finishing my book tonight! Sweet Valley Twins - Keeping Secrets.


Trenton
Worst:
Being woken up early from my nap!
Best:
1) Going to Dr.Haynes(My weight loss doc) & Ashley's(his wife/front desk person) to play with toys and get prizes!
2) Going to Target - Yay!
3) Going to Starbucks - Yummy! And getting a holiday cup!
4) Watching Shrek with Sissy.
5) Eating 2 pieces of toast for dinner!


Julie
Worst:
Alyssa being picked on at school again.
Best:
1) Getting almost all green lights on the way home from work again.
2) Getting a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
3) Finishing my expiration date project at work - Finally.
4) Starting this blog.
5) Already receiving wonderful complements on starting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment