Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 6 - November 7, 2010

Mark
Worst:
Another mouthy day for Alyssa.
Best:
1) The children going to bed early.
2) Sleeping in my own bed.
3) Eating chili dogs with corn chips.
4) Getting everything we need for the week picked up from Costco, so I don't have to take the kids there this week.
5) Trent wanting me to read Chicka Chicka Boom Boom to him.


Alyssa
Worst:
I was not feeling well on the way home (train & car) today from SB.
Best:
1) We got picked up in a Limo (Taxi) to go to the train station!
2) We came home (from SB)
3) Got to eat lots of yummy snacks on the train, like beef jerky, oreos and cheese & crackers!
4) I finished two books and one magazine today!
5) Mommy let me read US Weekly!
6) I saw dolphins out of the window on the the train!


Trenton
Worst:
Getting into the car,not wanting to sit in my carseat after getting off the train.
Best:
1) Getting home and playing with my toys!
2) Getting a bath!
3) Getting to watch Monsters, Inc. ater talking about it all weekend!
4) Going on the choo-choo again! And seeing dolphins!
5) Glad to be home and sleep in my own bed!


Julie
Worst:
Getting everyone and everything into the car at the train station to go home.
Best:
1) Got picked up in a limo (taxi) to go to the train station.
2) Got to have waffles for breakfast again!
3) Ate 4 oreos with milk.
4) Getting home-finally.
5) Drinking wine and watching Dexter.
6) Getting an extra hour of sleep! (Daylight Savings Time)

No comments:

Post a Comment