Thursday, November 11, 2010

Day 9 - November 10, 2010

Mark
Worst:
Only getting 4 hours of sleep.
Best:
1) Leaving work early.
2) Trent trying to tickle me.
3) Not having to work tonight.
4) Children being good.
5) Going to sleep before 2am.


Alyssa
Worst:
Getting jammed in my rib from the metal in the seat I was sitting in when I fell. (No serious injuries!)
Best:
1) Not having any homework
2) Got to watch a good play.
3) Got three pieces of candy - 2 in my lunch and one for dessert!
4) Finished another book today!
5) Skipping most of my classes because of our field trip!


Trenton
Worst:
Having to eat Mac & Cheese for dinner. (I wish I could relate!)
Best:
1) Getting to play with toys at Dr. Mennen's office (our Family MFT)
2) Alyssa making me laugh in the truck.
3) Going to Starbucks-Yay!
4) Going shopping at Ralph's in a ride! (A shoping cart with a car on it)
5) Cookie crisp for breakfast again!


Julie
Worst:
Today when leaving Dr.Mennen's office, Mark kissed me twice (this was good), but Alyssa said that's only the third time she's ever seen us kiss-the first being at our wedding 3 years ago. Kinda sad.
Best:
1) I got a free yum! (Starbucks drive thru took over 10 minutes, so they gave me my drink for free. YAY!)
2) I got my Michael Kors clothes in the mail!
3) Mark kissed me twice in public today!
4) Alyssa had a good day at school!
5) Getting in a 20 minute nap.
6) Received first Christmas card! (It was from Hallmark, but still...)
7) My mom was worried she was dying (at a faster rate than others), and confirmed today after her dr's visit that she is ok. (Like I told her! But its still a good thing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment