Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Day 3 - November 4, 2010

Mark
Worst:
Having to deal with M. for most of the day. (His least fave co-worker)
Best:
1) It was my Friday at work.
2) Finding out that I've lost 43+ pounds (He's doing the medifast diet)
3) Trent feeling better.
4) Finishing up with work tonight.
5) Going to dinner with Trent & Alyssa.


Alyssa
Worst:
Had to take a test today.
Best:
1) Went to dinner at Mimi's.
2) Trent & I saying I love you back and forth.
3) Getting a cookie from Starbucks.
4) Went into Ralph's alone to buy bananas.
5)Got to see Jupiter.


Trenton
Worst:
Day 4 of diarrhea diapers. :(
Best:
1) Eating frnch fries with ranch at Mimi's.
2) Geting strawberries with breakfast.
3) Enjoyed helping Mommy open the pillsbury package and playing with the oven mitt.
4) Getting to play in Mommy's room!
5) Laughing at sissy's hair blowin in the truck.


Julie
Worst:
Being 98% finished with my expiration date project at work and running out of time.
Best:
1) Hitting almost all green lights on my way home from work.
2) Weighing only 10 pounds more than the 17 year old that came in for a sports physical. She's my height!
3) Getting off work on time all week!
4) Finding Michael Kors pants AND shorts for under $30 combined!!
5) Learning my scrub size should now be an X-Small!

No comments:

Post a Comment