Saturday, November 13, 2010

Day 11 - November 12, 2010

Mark
Worst:
Having to deal with M.A.'s team.
Best:
1) Getting off work on time.
2) It being Friday.
3) Getting a head start on the closet.
4) It being Friday.
5) Julie having today off.
6) It being Friday.
7) Getting to rock my awesome (BARF) shoes today! (I can not believe he actually wore those to work. Actually, yes I can.)


Alyssa
Worst:
Hurting my foot tonight! (I tripped over my brother's fire station and stepped on it in the process. OUCH!)
Best:
1) Tanya was absent from school!!!
2) Getting to eat a cookie for that mommy got for me!
3) Getting 2 new packs of Webkinz cards from Mark! And one of the webkinz was named Alyssa!
4) Getting my moisturizer! Garnier Moisture Rescue-I've wanted it ever sine mom gave me a sample of it out of her magazine!
5) It being Friday!
6) I am very happy that mommy let me get some makeup at Target! (Clear mascara and lipgloss, LOL)
7) Playing on the computer most of the evening.
8) Playing with my brother!


Trenton
Worst:
Definitely when it was time for bed. I did not want to go nigh nigh tonight!
Best:
1) Getting to eat a cookkie that mommy got for me!
2) Cookie Crisp for breakfast (again), AND for snack!
3) Playing with Sissy (Giddy up horsey!)
4) Going to Target & Starbucks again!
5) Getting Hot-Dog bandaids!
6) Seeing Aka (Naomi's brother) outside!


Julie
Worst:
My legs won't stop tingling and hurting.
Best:
1) Being at home for most of the day-sooooo nice.
2) Making great progress on catching up on my magazines!
3) PUMPKIN SPICE LATTE!
4) Michael Kors stuff on sale today, and I resisted the urge and bought nothing! AMAZING!
5) Alyssa leaving me little notes in the morning two days in a row that say good morning & I love you. AWWW.

No comments:

Post a Comment