Friday, November 12, 2010

Day 10 - November 11, 2010

Mark
Worst:
Having to work on the same problem at work today, as I did all day yesterday.
Best:
1) Finishing the problem that I worked on all day today and yesterday.
2) Being 5 pounds away from my goal weight.
3) Trent turning on the light for Alyssa when she asked him to.
4) Making Alyssa laugh by embarrassing her with her bra.
5) Trent eating his dinner and not being whiney about it.


Alyssa
Worst:
Mom going to work.
Best:
1) Sleeping in!
2) No school today (Veteren's Day)
3) Not having to deal with Tanya.
4) Snuggling with Trenton.
5) Seeing how happy Trent was when he saw me in the morning.
6) Watching Mean Girls.
7) Teaching Trent his ABC's.
8) Playing with the girls, (Naomi and her sister Namie) for an hour.
9) Having a Jello cup with whipped cream and 3 pieces of candy today!
10) Playing Wii for Trenton for awhile.


Trenton
Worst:
Having to take a nap! (Especially with Sissy home today!)
Best:
1) Going to Target - Yay!
2) Getting a bath.
3) Playing with Sissy all day!
4) Watching sissy play Wii.
5) Singing my ABC's!


Julie
Worst:
People hearing me but not listening ALL DAY.
Best:
1) Alyssa being home from school.
2) Playing Battleship with Alyssa.
3) Watching Mean Girls with the kids.
4) Trent singing most of his ABC's!
5) Getting part of our bedroom cleaned up. (We're redoing our closets, so its a constant work in progress.)
6) Trent handing me things and saying to me, "Happy Birthday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment